Thursday, February 9, 2017

Save Kids' Lives with #MarvelStudios #HeroActs



Saving kids lives? Marvel Super Heroes? Movie premiere contest? Let's GO!!!

From now until the end of February you can be a hero to kids around the world AND enter a contest to win a trip to the movie premiere of "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2"  All you have to do is upload a picture of yourself to MarvelStudiosHeroActs.com to win a chance for you and a friend (ME, presumably because I told you about this thing in the first place, yes?) to walk the red carpet at the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 world premiere. For every post, Marvel Studio will donate $5 (up to $1 million!!) to one of my favorite charities, Save the Children. Save the Children provides learning materials and relief to kids in need around the world.

Finally! A chance for me to put some of our costume race photos to good use! I mean if you bother to make your family wear these costumes in public once for a fundraiser to save lives with RESULTS, we can get a little more milage out of them again. Just sayin'.


But wait, there's more! Just for this week, they are donating $15 for every photo. PLUS, they will donate an extra $15 if you post to Facebook or Twitter. So, don't procrastinate on this one. And if you win...well, just remember who sent you there, okay? 

Would you prefer to hear all that same information said by the very handsome and articulate Chris Pratt on a video instead of typed by me? Yeah, me too... Here you go!


Note: I am no way compensated by Marvel Studios or Save the Children. I'm just fond of them both. Also, Chris Pratt. I'm fond of him as well.


No comments: